Competition and Giveaway Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions and giveaways run by The Pulse Dursley. Entry to a competition or giveaway implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries are open to residents of the UK, except employees (and their families) of The Pulse Dursley, any of our agencies, the suppliers of prizes, and any other companies associated with the competition or giveaway.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry per person per competition or giveaway is permitted.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The use of automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means is prohibited and entries made via these means will be disqualified.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition or giveaway.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prize(s) are non-transferrable and no cash or other alternatives are available.
- The winner(s) are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize(s).
- Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) will be chosen at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s) by telephone and/or email. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize(s) to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize(s) will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Competitions or giveaways may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- A list of the winner(s) will be available by writing to The Pulse Dursley no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition or giveaway. Only the surname and county of the winner(s) will be disclosed.
- The winner(s) agree to their names being used in post-competition/giveaway publicity.